Great War Island is a protected nature reserve in Belgrade, located at the mouth of the Sava River in the Danube, and truly is a paradise for nature lovers.
You can visit the island with the help of various watercraft – with us you will see it in the most beautiful way, rowing around it with kayak.
It represents a rare opportunity to see Belgrade from a different perspective and in a different way than usual.
This adventure is very interesting, fulfilled with wild nature, although we are in the very center of the city.
The plan is to start from our club , where you will get the needed equipment (safety vests, paddle and kayak).
Before we start, the instructor will introduce you to the basics of rowing and kayaking – prior knowledge isn’t needed.
We will be rowing to the beach Lido (located on the northern part of the island), and if the weather is adequate, we can have a swim in the river. Further we’ll continue along the coast and make a circle around the Great War Island and return to the starting point.
This adventure lasts 2 hours, but if you want it can take longer.
– For this adventure it is necessary to dress sportily according to the weather conditions. This is a water sport, and we often get wet, so spare wardrobe is desirable.
– Our kayaks are stable, sit in kayaks (You can choose
between kayaks with one or two seats)
– During the kayak adventure, the instructor will take photos and
videos of you – that souvenir is going to be sent via e-mail.
– The price of the adventure is 25.00 EUR per person.
– Adventures are held every day at 11:00 am, but there is a possibility to adapt the adventure time to you and your needs.
by phone: +381(0)62/771182 whatsapp, viber,