Great War Island kayak adventure is organized in a protected nature reserve Great War Island in Belgrade, located at the mouth of the Sava River in the Danube, and truly is a paradise for nature lovers.
You can visit the island with the help of various watercraft – with us you will see it in the most beautiful way, rowing around it with kayak.
It represents a rare opportunity to see Belgrade from a different perspective and in a different way than usual.
This adventure is very interesting, fulfilled with wild nature, although we are in the very center of the city.
Great War Island kayak adventure description:
The plan is to start from our club , where you will get the needed equipment (safety vests, paddle and kayak).
Before we start, the instructor will introduce you to the basics of rowing and kayaking – prior knowledge isn’t needed.
We will be rowing to the beach Lido (located on the northern part of the island), and if the weather is adequate, we can have a swim in the river. Further we’ll continue along the coast and make a circle around the Great War Island and return to the starting point.
Great War Island kayak adventure lasts for 2 hours, but if you want it can be prolonged.
– For Great War Island kayak adventure it is necessary to dress sportily according to the weather conditions. This is a water sport, and we often get wet, so spare wardrobe is recomended.
– Our kayaks are stable, sit in kayaks (You can choose between kayaks with one or two seats)
– During the Great War Island kayak adventure, the instructor will take photos and videos of you – that souvenir is going to be sent via e-mail.
– The price of the adventure is 25.00 EUR per person.
– Great War Island kayak adventure is held every day at 11:00 am, but there is a possibility to adapt the adventure time to you and your needs.
by phone: +381(0)60/5815819 whatsapp, viber,