Belgrade, as the Capital City of our beautiful Serbia, is more and more like the World metropolis. Traffic jams, overpopulation, noise, stress, are increasingly driving us away from Belgrade.
But, we have a kayak adventure in center of Belgrade which will provide you with an incredible feeling, new kind of relaxation – total refreshment for the soul and body.
You will see Belgrade from a rare angle, so you will not believe that in such a large city you can experience everything opposite that you experience during the day – relaxation, peace, bird chirping, rowing beside swans, various kinds of animals, beautiful nature, simply – heaven in Belgrade.
Also, a little sports activity will do you very good – Your whole body is active during rowing, and the best part of it – you don’t need to have any special physical skills or preparation – prior knowledge of rowing and kayaking isn’t needed.
This adventure starts from The Sava Quay (New Belgrade, block 70a, Dr Agostin Net Street), ends at The Zemun Quay, and lasts about 3 hours, although it is not time limited.
Before the adventure begins, the guide will give you the equipment (paddle and vest), and introduce you to the basics of rowing and kayaking. The kayaks are stable and are intended for recreational purposes, so you can enjoy kayaking without fear.
From The Sava Quay we start rowing downstream along The Sava River, where we will pass under all its bridges, continuing to the confluence of the two Belgrade’s beauties (Sava and Danube). We’ll continue along The Danube between The Great War Island and Zemun Quay, slowly approaching the beach Lido.
At the very mouth you will have a beautiful view at The Belgrade Fortress (Kalemegdan), where the most beautiful photographs are made.
Rowing by the Great War Island, you will have the opportunity to see various bird species, and on the beach Lido a large group of beautiful swans.
On the island we will take a break, enjoy in shadows of trees and observe the nature inside the island itself. On the opposite side of the river you will be able to see Zemun and its famous Tower Gardos.
– If our weather conditions allow, we can have a swim at Lido beach.
– You can bring something to eat while resting on the beach.
– For this adventure you should be dressed sportily, according to weather.
– Our kayaks are stable, with plastic seats (You can choose between kayaks with one or two seats)
– During the kayak adventure, the instructor will take photos and videos of you – that souvenir is going to be sent via e-mail.
– The price of the adventure is 25.00 EUR per person, and we can organize transfer to and from our club if you are not familiar with the city.
– We are located in Zemun at the end of Zemun dock.
– Adventures are held every day at 11:00 am, but there is a possibility to adapt the adventure time to you and your needs.
– The adventure requires a minimum of 2 people.
by phone: +381(0)62/771182 whatsapp, viber,